"THERE! I'M TELLING YOU -- RIGHT THERE!"
"*whispers* keep it down, Spaz, you're going to get shot"
"THERE'S A SNIPER ON THAT ROOF! I THINK IT'S ---"
*Blood mists out the back of Spazmatik83's head*
Everyone scans the rooftops, but the Sniper is gone. The next day, a message is dropped at the Torn City Times by someone claiming to be the Sniper. They say they will strike again.
Spazmatik83's Family promises a $5 Million prize for whoever identifies the Sniper correctly and brings them to justice.
It could be any player in TORN!
Each player gets 1 guess per week, and if you guess wrong: the Sniper gets you.
Good luck, and watch out for scope glare!
How do you expect us to find someone without any kind of hint
LSD
Maybe as the game progresses, there will be hints. Maybe.
The Sniper sets up across from the Gym mr-marvelous frequents.
"Sick gains, bro! See you next wee--"
*A high-caliber shot echoes down the block*
The Sniper is not LSD.
It was me. Case closed...
My guess is ... ... DoctorCuraga. Even if it's not, I'm sure the Doctor will revive me. So all good.
its spazmatik
DoctorCuraga looks into the mirror, and then down at a piece of paper. "This suicide note / admission will do" he says, laughing to himself.
He peels the bedsheets off his master bedroom King bed in his posh private island. He walks down the hall, and throws the sheet over the grand staircase handrail. "This will do" he says. He shuts the lights off, and looks in the hall mirror to realize there is a laser mark in the middle of his forehead.
DoctorCuraga quickly unzips his pants and yells "AT LEAST LET ME FINISH FIRST, YA GLORY STEALING PIECE OF SH--"
*DoctorCuraga's body hits the ground at the top of the stairs with a sickening thud*
DoctorCuraga was not the Sniper.
Microbes submits his vote in the Sniper Game and puts on his shoes to leave his Private Island.
As he closes his front door, he looks over at his neighbor's Private Island. "When they arrest DoctorCuraga, I won't have to hear him moaning about bed sheets any more. Some peoples' fetishes, I'll never understand".
At that moment, a figure dressed in black and wearing a mask comes out the front door of DoctorCuraga's house, holding a briefcase.
"YOUR ROLEPLAYING GAME IS WEAK, DOC! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO THE POLICE STATION TOMORROW, YA FREAK!" Microbes yells.
The figure pauses, holds up a finger as if to say "Wait a minute", before crouching to open the suitcase.
"I DON'T PARTICIPATE IN EROTIC PEAK-A-BOO, DOC!" Microbes snickers to himself.
The figure stands up with a Sniper rifle.
"WHAT THE SNICKERDOODLES? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NEIGHBOR YOU FUC--"
*Microbes rolls down his front doorsteps, bleeding from an eye socket*
The Sniper was not DoctorCuraga.
King108
All I gon say is that it defo ain't me.
De3vil
Just murder and with blood with no sound. Highly likely someone with Thief title :D
Spazmatic83 is definitely the accomplice, unfortunately bullet always knows no enemy or ally.
So investigation continues to 12 suspects from WIT-Defiance. But no one works as Thief :(
Just a bunch of merchants and scavengers.
Just one person that suspicious, The Tourist. Sniper knows no border, the one with foreign pass, joejoule
Thats my choice :D
I can't keep up with custom story lines right now, so I'll just directly address the guesses I haven't already replied to.
The Sniper is not me, Spazmatik83.
The Sniper is not King108.
The Sniper is not Jakey-.
The Sniper is not D3vil.
The Sniper is not joejoule.
Is the sniper Shaz1