I'm stuck on the mission that says earn an award but when I go to the tab they are all locked I'm not sure how to complete this I'm new here
Stuck need help
Started by irishmedianerd [2980313] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15926091
here is a guide to easy merits and awards
if you have a spare 100k, you can donate that to the church [city>church>donate] for an easy merit otherwise go through the above list and see which one is possible for you rn
here is a guide to easy merits and awards
if you have a spare 100k, you can donate that to the church [city>church>donate] for an easy merit otherwise go through the above list and see which one is possible for you rn