Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Achievement Thread

Started by DickDrilla [2908990] on in Achievements.

13 replies · 289 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
31
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

DickDrilla [2908990]
Hello all, Just wanted to share with others my small achievement, and encourage others to share big or small their torn personal achievements!


I Just surpassed 250k Total battle stats by the 90 day mark. Now it might have taken 89 days but we're here =]. With 7 Overdoses in my short time here I feel like I've made good progress in achieving my personal goal. <3 I've fallen in love with Torn, and I hope to hit many more long term goals set for myself.

Thanks, <3 Dick !
Maritime [2508811]
You did more than I did in my first year of playing, nice job. As others mentioned this is bound to get moved over to the Achievements forum
DickDrilla [2908990]
Yeah, that's why I followed up with the second post lol.. I'm not gonna lie, still a Noob in so many aspects lol, Like not knowing there's an achievement forum XD
DickDrilla [2908990]
I had solid help, Also a now buddy of mine I met in my first week has shared tons of knowledge with me about the game. Of course where would I be without baldrs basic advice as well XD ( I have a pocket sized copy lol)

However thanks =] I'm excited to see what comes next as I grow, crimes 2.0 was a cool change to be a new player too. Puts up all on an equal playing field.
allezlerouge [278805]
Aw... once upon a time there would be bounties placed for posting in the wrong forum... What's the world coming to? I blame Crimes 2

TLDR: My bounty income...
DickDrilla [2908990]
It happens Still lol last month I had a 10 bounties placed on me because I accidentally posted in global chat instead of trade lol XD