Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recent items tab

Started by BreweryJake [2748168] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
BreweryJake [2748168]
I think with the addition crimes 2.0 I feel like we are getting so many more items. And idk about you guys but when I’m doing search for cash I just kinda spam until my nerv is gone. I have no idea what items I’ve gotten.

I think it would be cool to have an inventory tab that shows all the items you have gained in like the last 5-10min or maybe last 24hrs.