Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

quick question for mission

Started by DickDrilla [2908990] on in Missions.

2 replies · 293 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ferla [1986307] ×1

DickDrilla [2908990]
  • Defeat ferla after 7 turns or more in a single attack
this is my Mission, I was curious what the best option to miss him a bunch of times and then one shot him, I've done it several times where I miss him 4-5 times then one shot him on accident XD.

THANKS!

Mentions: ferla [1986307]