Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100b $$$

Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Kelsie [340367]
Beginning of this year I set a goal to achieve 80b liquid (100b was my ultimate but thought it was out of reach). I was around 66b liquid to start.

I was a victim of CBD April, THS May, and MSG June.... (over -4b each time ) but I held strong with MSG and sold that for a really nice profit this morning before the new stock changes. xD


10:59:51 - 12/07/23 You sold 435,536,201x Messaging Inc. shares at $229.86 each for a total of $100,012,238,809 after $100,112,352 in fees
[image: i.gyazo.com]

Here are my last few months in gains (mind you, this is before CBD, THS and MSG had me in a chokehold...)
[image: i.gyazo.com]

Another good one before MSG terrorized me for a few weeks:
[image: i.gyazo.com]

Onwards to 150b, and then 200b.
DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter
When you get advanced notice of stock changes and decide to cash out fast lol.

In all seriousness, good job, great goal to reach! I'm aiming for 5B by the end of the year, not going well so far and already planning a LOT of spending for halloween lmfao.
Kelsie [340367]
Luckily I got out when I did. I had been watching it go up and down for the last couple days, the jumps and drops were doing my head in. >.< I saw it reached me to the point of after fees, I'd hit 100b so I dipped so I didn't have to wait any longer haha xD. Got super lucky, but I had that since like 6/28 or so. So lame. :D

I hope you're able to reach your goals!! Best of luck!