Looking for some people from Torn to run with for fun and to just chat about Torn sometimes.
Does anyone play COD?
Started by ChaoticNova [2891709] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nika99 [2306783] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
I do
I'd be down for some chill games :)
I play mw2. Currently going for high kill games to beat TF 141 in new event. Just dropped a 40/2 kill game
I do
warzone?
Mainly multiplayer but also do dmz ro hunt squads
WZ is my baby. 4.8 KD
I use to play DMZ to just mess about and hunt. I main WZ but dabble in Multiplayer from time to time.
I've been known to dabble in WZ, maybe we could get some games in sometime ?
im pretty ass in warzone though
I play CODM, wassup?
The infamous Oli, of course :p
I don’t mess about on mobile. Not my style.
I play mw2 and cod 3 on playstation if you are down
Sweet let me know when you can fit me in :P
Yess, add me bro
I play Warzone but not often right now
I play Vanguard and Warzone but not that often
Hmu
Yeah, I play pretty often. Let's sesh sometime..hmu ?