Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Manifestation

Started by Penetration [2340613] on in Paranormal.

4 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Penetration [2340613]
I know how Torn people are so I'll start with the prface, I'm not high. I just like to think about things beyond the surface of everyday monotony.



Take a moment to look around the space you're in. Consider the objects, structures, and the environment itself.

How much of your environment exists naturally, with no influence from humans?

And likewise, was any of this environment created by animals?


The above is to provide some context. We take for granted the things around us because we've always had them, and they are always changing. We don't often stop to consider their source.

We think in terms of items being invented, or being variations of existing things. In terms of imagination and creativity. After all, how many ways can you build a staircase? Stairs are stairs, despite how much we fancy them up.

Dogs can imagine. We know this because dogs can dream. Dreaming is common among animals so idea generation isn't particularly rare. Creativity is the next level - bringing imagination into existence.

It's so common in people we think nothing of it. This is manifestation.


Why is manifestation a big deal? I'm not talking about the "make your dreams come true" marketing manifestation. I'm talking about the core of universal workings and the source of everything manifestation. The kind we have collectively agreed (for the majority) comes from either god or a big bang.

We as humans have this ability. It's stronger collectively. The evidence is literally all around you. It's just so familiar it's difficult to recognize.

Now, you might think - we didn't manifest these things. They come from raw materials.

In the words of Joe Rogan, if I drop you in the woods with nothing but a hatchet, how long before you can send me an email?

Anything humans can imagine, with enough focus and intent, we can bring into reality. This is often, at least in the last 100+ years, done through social fascination in science fiction manifesting what we want into reality, in some form.

Examples:

Cloaking / invisibility
Moon and space exploration
Plastic eating robot fish, swear powered electricity, touch hear text , artificial embryos
3D printing
Realiatic video game mega worlds


We made things that weren't real anywhere in the universe, ever, into real, tangible things we can interact with daily.





Whether you agree with my definition of manifestation or creativity isn't quite the point here.

I'm curious of your thoughts on the premise that humans can manifest things into reality individually and collectively, with enough focus and intent?
TechnoPower [2990127]
Your definition of "manifestation" is quite intressting, and like you said I haven't really thaught of that, but when we think the accomplishments of humanity is extraordinary, especialy for the last few centuries.
Thank you for bringing light to the truly fasinating thing that is our histoiry as humanity
Psylux [2684727]
I LOVE to manifest, and I have to say; putting energy into the atmosphere can only result in positive return! +1 on post. Great stuff
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
And yet we still have printed instructions on Subway wrappers not to eat them...

We are doomed to devolution. The youngsters are thick as shit...