Fixed itself now working, please remove post! Thank you!
Hello,
I migrated to Crimes 2.0, now i can´t do any crime as the crimes page won´t work propperly and just gives me this screen:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have tried removing any addons, clearing cache, incognito-mode, different browser and the mobile app, all with the same result.
Also tried direct links to the crimes as other threads sugested but it still won´t show up properly as seen here:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Is there just a long waiting period or a specific reset time that needs to pass before it activates?
Thanks in advance!
Hello,
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have tried removing any addons, clearing cache, incognito-mode, different browser and the mobile app, all with the same result.
Also tried direct links to the crimes as other threads sugested but it still won´t show up properly as seen here:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Is there just a long waiting period or a specific reset time that needs to pass before it activates?
Thanks in advance!