Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unique items

Started by Ketone [1836734] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 263 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Ketone [1836734]
Hey guys and girls.

Quick question on unique items. I've found 28/29 unique items. Is there a way in which I can know what unique item I have left to found do that I can focus on that specific crime?
TheMundaneGamer [2497711]
there are now 30 unique outcomes instead of 29, i am currently asking around and trying to find out what/where (subcrime) its in. if you have any info please dm :)