Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adding dvds to bootleg queue reverted.

Started by ghostthemachine [2558363] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
ghostthemachine [2558363]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. I don't know how to test for this nor how to reproduce, just posting here and now before I add events to any logs.

I spent 6 nerve adding thriller dvds to the bootleg queue, and I watch the experience bar rise with each click just.... well, just cuz, but when I did the last of the three clicks, the experience bar moved to the left resetting gains and then I looked at the dvds for queue and the thriller dvds added had also reverted back to zero. I'm barely out of anything so I'm not complaining in that regard, just pointing out so any underlying issues can be fixed. I have two screenshots, sadly can't get it into one because the log covers the queue, so first shows the log showing thriller dvds added and the second showing thriller empty while there's still active queue.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There was a temporary issue that has been resolved. Pavel has credited you the missing nerve.

Thanks!