Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission accepting bugged

Started by Henk_de_Vries [2719787] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Most-liked replies

Henk_de_Vries [2719787]
I have a mission from Duke I want to accept but for some reason i can not accept it. I can hit the button but it keeps showing the accept/decline instead of going to the mission. I am not in the hospital so thats not it. When i look at my log it does show like I accepted it but as said its not active…

https://ibb.co/tsvP99T