I received a pub company from another player a while ago and I've never really known how to work it. It seems like everything is ready to go, the game just won't let me order any stock or shipments because it says my company doesn't need them and I also have 0 pub storage, which I also can't upgrade because the game says that isn't needed either. Is this me or the game?
Stock
Started by CaptainEverret [2564712] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Read here for Pub info. Pub does not need stocks.
As mentioned above, the stock does not need to be ordered. If you have questions about the game, post them in Questions and Answers forum.
Thanks!
Thanks!