Please, please, please could you add a timeout on clicking the icons at the top of the screen. On PC, you can hover over them with the mouse to show time left in hospital, money in vault, time until OC, etc. but on mobile, you have to click for that status update and that click is never dropped. It counts permanently towards the two clicks required to take you directly to that page. The number of times I've tried to view my remaining hospital time, only to be taken off the page that I'm carefully watching is painful! I don't want to go to the hospital page, I just want a status update. A 500 or 1000ms timeout on that first click would be perfect.
Timeout on Icons
Started by TNARGi [2494301] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 20 / 100