Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Actions Issue

Started by turtleH6 [2697795] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

turtleH6 [2697795]
My Actions block on my profile is being weird. It won't let me click anything even when I'm logged in, it pretends as if I'm not logged in. It says "The actions are not available. Please login." when I hover over an action. Torn itself lets me do everything else like normal, but I can't access my personal stats anymore. Also, as a side note, it shows the wrong time for Last Action. It typically says either 4 hour, 2 hours, or occasionally, Now. Often I'm online doing stuff and it just sits there saying my last action was 2 hours ago somehow.

This problem only seems to occur when I'm using Chrome. When I use Safari everything seems normal. I initially thought that it could be a torntools issue since I only have that on Chrome. So I removed torntools and cleared my cache. The issue persists.

Below is what my actions block looks like on my profile while I'm logged in:
[image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This happens when you browser aggressively caches the profile page that you viewed when you were logged out. This was reported here and I had queried this with devs. Unfortunately this is not something that we can address from our side. It is just down to the browser being aggressive with the caching of specific pages. Happens most commonly on Edge/Chrome.

You can click Ctrl+F5 (on Windows) or Cmd+Shift+R (on Mac using Chrome/Edge) to do a hard reload on these pages.

Thanks!

Mentions: Logging in/out weird behaviours