I have recently discovered I couldn't do any crimes nor racing using the app. However I've requested help from the mods there was no solution. I spoke to my faction leader and got somewhere.
When I log in using the Google page everything works. Is there something in the app that I'm doing wrong that there is always error code messages?
TORN APP ISSUES
Started by UNDERWORLD_CPO [2922819] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
This section of forums is for questions and advice regarding missions. If you're having trouble with the Torn app, try posting on the Bugs and Issues thread instead.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0