Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission glitch?

Started by Vikki7 [2987281] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Vikki7 [2987281]
I've been given the new duke tab for missions but says I don't have any available now even though it says I should get 1 everyday and I've not had any. It's been about 4 days now and I'm level 6. Never had a duke mission, completed all the George ones. Don't know why they won't come up