{dealed}
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -Beesus- [1959482]
· 14 likes ·
Autistic Dragon guy making multies smh - Rannim01 [2651860]
· 7 likes ·
What? [image: i.imgur.com]
Mentioned in this thread
AUTISTIC_DRAGON [2987306] ×1
moved to attacking
Own*
What?
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Autistic Dragon guy making multies smh
How many accounts has this one guy made?
who left the kindergarten teacher's computer unattended smh
Anof
How do you know 5-6 days when you’re 1 day
sorry mate but you can only use English in the forums
I refuse to believe someone that makes these spelling mistake can link to the bounties page and Big Als gun shop.
Go back to your main account.
Go back to your main account.
ahh.. NOW i get it.. thanks for that awesome tootorial 10/10
This is his main account I’m pretty sure! Even got the full caps name!
Edit: Oh and the underscore hahahhahaa
Edit: Oh and the underscore hahahhahaa
Mentions: AUTISTIC_DRAGON [2987306]
Well, the poor grammer, and misspelled words, I am thinking BearHawk has a multi.
It could also be Autistic_Dragon dropping them first degree burns.
It could also be Autistic_Dragon dropping them first degree burns.
Dear sir,
I saw your ad in Soldier of Fortune magazine or the Torn forums. I can’t recall which. Regardless, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter and retain your services. I hope there will be an article on how to get anof amour and which of them get more attention from the ladies.
Please advise on where I should send the Bountie. I presume this is a dark web transaction. Do you prefer Dogecoin or would you rather be paid in luxury boxed wine?
I saw your ad in Soldier of Fortune magazine or the Torn forums. I can’t recall which. Regardless, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter and retain your services. I hope there will be an article on how to get anof amour and which of them get more attention from the ladies.
Please advise on where I should send the Bountie. I presume this is a dark web transaction. Do you prefer Dogecoin or would you rather be paid in luxury boxed wine?
Graved, spam