anyone have a link to that post where Bogi explains how this works on a % so the higher your EE is the more damage addictions do
employee effectiveness
Started by SimbaJack [2441977] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
1; Q & A.
2; wtf u mean higher EE = more damage from addictions
3; no
2; wtf u mean higher EE = more damage from addictions
3; no
its true! confirmed by Bogi, I just cant find the post now... the search options are terrible here
Or you could just ask the question in Q&A if you're unable to find it and Bogie himself might be willing to answer if no one else gets there beforehand
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16299190&b=0&a=0&to=22875582
AH it was ched who confirmed this
Feel free to grave!
AH it was ched who confirmed this
Feel free to grave!
Mentions: Addiction is broken?
Not sure I understand what you're looking for, but these guides should have most of what you need to know about addiction:
Tranquilizer's Guide To Rehab Decay and Addiction 2021 Update
Grace Watson's Spreadsheet When Should I Rehab?
Wulfric's Managing Your Rehab Bills
Employee Effectiveness merits don't directly affect your addiction.
However, if you have merits in Employee Effectiveness you can have higher addiction than someone else with the same work stats and be just as effective in the same job position.
Tranquilizer's Guide To Rehab Decay and Addiction 2021 Update
Grace Watson's Spreadsheet When Should I Rehab?
Wulfric's Managing Your Rehab Bills
Employee Effectiveness merits don't directly affect your addiction.
However, if you have merits in Employee Effectiveness you can have higher addiction than someone else with the same work stats and be just as effective in the same job position.
Mentions: [Spreadsheet] When Should I Rehab? · Managing your rehab bills
This is what i was looking for! but thank you for your reply!
Mentions: Addiction is broken?
Ahhh okay, good deal. Thought you were talking about the merits.
moved to questions & answers
I got a question
If I had job points and I quit for another job would I lose all of them?
If I had job points and I quit for another job would I lose all of them?
it is the merits! well the merits contribute to this anyways
thanks for the answer tho.... appreciate it LOL
No. Job points stay with you. If you go to a totally different job and then back to the previous your job points will be retained.
Does that apply with company's or just with torn jobs
both