Muggers Behold! The best meme weapon to add salt into the wound of your future victims! Not only will they be upset about being mugged, but now they'll feed you even more salty tears when they see it was the ICONIC weapon that did them in!
***I PRESENT THE 23% PLUNDER FRYING PAN***
Check it out in my display case as I'm too lazy to upload a picture :D
Display Clicky!
Bidding will end July 30 at 11:59:59 TCT.
{Only bids in the this forum will count towards the auction. The winner will have 24 hours to get in contact with me to finalize the deal. If the winner fails to finalize the deal then the next highest bidder will be contacted.}
***I PRESENT THE 23% PLUNDER FRYING PAN***
Check it out in my display case as I'm too lazy to upload a picture :D
Display Clicky!
Bidding will end July 30 at 11:59:59 TCT.
{Only bids in the this forum will count towards the auction. The winner will have 24 hours to get in contact with me to finalize the deal. If the winner fails to finalize the deal then the next highest bidder will be contacted.}