Grinding through a bunch of requests before starting some killer collabs...hit a roadblock, it's late, tired. Browsing through old threads and messages reminiscing...thought about my boy TaintedInside. Hasn't come online in 5 months, haven't spoken to him in 4 years since I came back. But this guy is the reason I began my journey into GFX. All the way back in 07/08. I think subconsciously all my art is still based on this sick style he always had back then, just original AF.
So here's some TaintedInside pieces. I could just go back to 2014, but believe me this guy was posting 10/10 work in 2007!!!!!!!!!! If you see this brother- you're a LEGEND
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
So here's some TaintedInside pieces. I could just go back to 2014, but believe me this guy was posting 10/10 work in 2007!!!!!!!!!! If you see this brother- you're a LEGEND
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]
[image: i262.photobucket.com]