Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

400 merits

Started by p1nh34d [2698445] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
p1nh34d [2698445]
400 merits in under 2 years, hurrah! Didn't think I would reach this long-term goal of mine, but then Crimes 2.0 dropped and I've been farming hard for a few weeks. I've still got 20 or so merits that could be earned by simply throwing money at them, but I prefer to not stunt my future game for the sake of short-term merit gains. No RL money spent either, apart from 3 months and counting of subscriber status.

500 merits in under 3 years then? Check back here in a year and find out!