I've completed more than 1,000 contracts according to my stats page (I've been working on it recently) however the merit has not happened yet, it's been more than 24hrs since the 1,001 successfully collected. I'm talking about bounties from Torn newspaper.
Mercenary Honor hasn't triggered yet?
Started by Skippy15 [1905086] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Can you please try navigating to your Home page and then Awards > Honors section to see if it triggers?
no luck. I'm using MS Edge browser if that makes any difference ?
Oh, you haven't complete 1,000 Mission contracts yet. I am unsure where you are seeing that you already have sufficient contracts done. But you clearly do not.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
my stats - bounties have been increasing the past couple of weeks, I'm 1,016 / 1,000
Missions are different aren't they ?
now you've got me wondering, Are contracts bounties or missions?
Missions are different aren't they ?
| Honor | Mercenary | Complete 1,000 contracts |
Missions.
oh, ok thanks Cloud Jumper. I guess thought putting out a contract on someone was like a bounty, no problem, that explains it.
Protégé - Complete 10 contracts for Duke
^ from Anonymous
^ from Anonymous