Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

AN 9*

Started by Ricahards [2529341] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Ricahards [2529341]
Hello,
I'm selling my AN, which is currently at 9*, but sometimes goes up to 10*.

The entire staff is active.

I do not charge any commission to the staff because since I have the company I have active training contracts to make a good profit.

If interested, please send me a message.

Thanks!