Hi, API Noob here,
I'm trying to pull the data for all the market/bazaar listings of a single item at once, So that i can then check the stats of all the items for sale.
Lets take a Macana for instance.
I request the ID 391 and get a result of;
ID
Cost
Quantity
Is there a way to get the UID of that item (so you can pull its specific stats), because the ID it returns seems to be for the market listing(?) which is a bit ussless?
I'm trying to pull the data for all the market/bazaar listings of a single item at once, So that i can then check the stats of all the items for sale.
Lets take a Macana for instance.
I request the ID 391 and get a result of;
ID
Cost
Quantity
Is there a way to get the UID of that item (so you can pull its specific stats), because the ID it returns seems to be for the market listing(?) which is a bit ussless?