Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graffiti - residential area - reputation 4

Started by SourRon [852964] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
SourRon [852964]
Currently skill 79 and I've reached reputation 5 in the residential area and got the star to indicate a unique outcome is available. I noticed that the star indicator did not appear when I was at reputation 4.

It has been speculated that there may be some other condition, such as being in a crew, but none of the other areas seem to have that at reputation 4. So is it intentional or an unintended bug that no star appeared at reputation 4 for residential area?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There's no bug here, you are free to speculate what is happening, I won't be providing additional information pertaining to this.

Thanks!