Who's drinking all the beer? I know I'm hitting my stash hard
Beer Day
Started by Mind_Fire [2937868] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VeteranDemon [457059]
· 21 likes ·
Follow Fire_Mind_420 for more quality threads!
Follow Fire_Mind_420 for more quality threads!
No, I'm hammering tequila instead of participating in an event that takes no effort
I would slam more but bot hunter doesnt like me
I was slamming beer hard.
Then i posted a song just for Autistic Dragon and got slammed by Bogie :(
Then i posted a song just for Autistic Dragon and got slammed by Bogie :(
how many beers till u start seeing the quality?
Until the servers shut down
so yesterday...before this topic was made?
I'm a rebel so I'm having Sour Milk instead.
Who says they won't again?
To be fair, I have been slamming the brewskis constantly anyway.
I'm just salty that Green Stout isn't considered beer despite definitely being beer.
Pilsner day I guess