Hey guys, I am currently making a torn tool for sharing targets, no need to search for days after better and better targets, no need for wondering which of your targets that gives 3 FF is the weakest, it answers it all, the website is still in a very very early stage and would love for you to try it,here is a quick guide to set up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_C8hdopCxg&ab_channel=shir here is the current website address: https://repopo-jade.vercel.app/and the name of the current group that is being used: test have fun, and let me know if you have any questions!
Ideal Targets tool
Started by SHIR123321 [2080313] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
A question and a suggestion.....
Question; I'm assuming this will require an API key (relevant to the person using it) to work properly, so, which keep level of API key is required?
Suggestion; it might be best to move the API key box (assuming, it's required to be used by everyone) above the main content area (either above or below the filters would be fine), rather than almost hidden at the bottom of the page. I almost closed and ignored the website because it just didn't seem like something I could use, if I wasn't such a curious person, I probably wouldn't have scrolled to the bottom to see what was there. ;-p
Question; I'm assuming this will require an API key (relevant to the person using it) to work properly, so, which keep level of API key is required?
Suggestion; it might be best to move the API key box (assuming, it's required to be used by everyone) above the main content area (either above or below the filters would be fine), rather than almost hidden at the bottom of the page. I almost closed and ignored the website because it just didn't seem like something I could use, if I wasn't such a curious person, I probably wouldn't have scrolled to the bottom to see what was there. ;-p