Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2 chats issue

Started by TheUltimate [2117233] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
TheUltimate [2117233]
I was looking through my chats when I noticed that one of them had my old name so I tried talking in it. The person that responded back was not me and when they tried starting a new chat, I just ended up with another text box. We both appear to be having the same issue, with the other person still having the chat under my old name.

https://pasteboard.co/rachljdtuR07.png