Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Fuckery [2653035] on in Company Discussion.

28 replies · 591 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fuckery [2653035]
Number of companies serviced: 9

Hey everyone,

I'm offering my services while I'm out of a job to upgrade a company for you if you don't have the bachelor for the education yet.

This means anyone who hasn't been bothered to get it, or if you're a newer player and haven't done the bachelor yet, or if you simply don't care for the bachelor can get their company upgraded without the need for a bachelor.

I'll simply hop into your company, you make me director, and I'll do the upgrades for you, give you director back and then leave.

All you have to do is make sure there's enough money in the vault for the upgrade, that's it.

Why free? I've decided to help newer players out in a way I can at the moment, so as long as you have the funds, I'll jump in, upgrade and give it back for free.

As for potential scams, I don't have the balls to scam, nor do I like or want the notoriety that comes with it lmao.

I can also offer advice on running a company, for free, if you want it. I've ran many a company to high star before deciding that directing isn't for me at the moment.

Just chat me and I can hop over when I'm online.

Donations are welcome, but not needed, as I said this is for free so do you what you will.

F.A.Q

Your Title is Thief though?
I mug people, I don't scam them and I can't mug you if your money is in your vault, can I?

Why would I do this?
Because you get a fully upgraded company without having to spend a month on the bachelor.

How do I know you wont scam me?
You don't, but that's part of trust innit?

Why free? Why not make a bit of cash?
I started this requesting 20m for doing it, but then I thought nah, I was new once and needed some one to upgrade my companies for me and although yes, it's a service, I would have like to have it done for free. So, for free I'll do it so you can save yourself come cash.

Your Friend and Enemy Ratio is bad?
Again, I mug people, so of course it will be. But at the end of the day it's down to you to assess your own risks. I can make all the promises in the world, but if some one wanted me to upgrade an Oil Rig, then yes I wont lie the temptation is there, but as I said above, I don't have the balls nor do I want Torn to collectively curb stomp me for scamming some pixel money.

Why aren't you Directing if you can give advice and have the education?
I'm bored with directing personally. Having to find and baby sit people to keep my own company that I spend time, money and effort on just became boring and, honestly, annoying. I went down the PSF route, just like every f**ker currently, and that was the straw that broke the camels back for me. So, I'm an employee now so some one else can do the heavy lifting.

What would you take as a donation?
Anything.
Fuckery [2653035]
07:35:10 - 10/08/23 Your company application to Buddy23's Hair Salon was accepted
07:36:55 - 10/08/23 Buddy23 changed Buddy23's Hair Salon's director to you
07:37:58 - 10/08/23 You upgraded Buddy23's Hair Salon's staffroom to a Colossal staff room for $112,500
07:38:06 - 10/08/23 You upgraded Buddy23's Hair Salon's size to hold 10 employees for $450,000
07:38:17 - 10/08/23 You changed Buddy23's Hair Salon's director to Buddy23
Fuckery [2653035]
18:56:23 - 10/08/23 You upgraded Epic Panty Mafia [HIRING]'s storage to a Huge warehouse for $525,000
18:56:30 - 10/08/23 You upgraded Epic Panty Mafia [HIRING]'s staffroom to a Colossal staff room for $262,500
18:56:37 - 10/08/23 You upgraded Epic Panty Mafia [HIRING]'s size to hold 10 employees for $1,050,000
18:57:54 - 10/08/23 You changed Epic Panty Mafia [HIRING]'s director to lavurn
Fuckery [2653035]
12:27:01 - 11/08/23 Your company application to Harlot Night Club was accepted
12:28:04 - 11/08/23 Harlot changed Harlot Night Club's director to you
12:28:10 - 11/08/23 You upgraded Harlot Night Club's staffroom to a Colossal staff room for $750,000
12:28:12 - 11/08/23 You upgraded Harlot Night Club's size to hold 10 employees for $3,000,000
12:28:21 - 11/08/23 You changed Harlot Night Club's director to Harlot
Harlot [2915346]
Thank you so much!

not only is Syn honest and delivered the promise of the upgrades but is also kind and answered questions prior to the upgrade and after.


Service: 100
Customer satisfaction: 100

Fuckery [2653035]
Bump, only 1 month left until I'm finished both medical and law specials and I'll be returning to working for a company.

Come get your free upgrades while it's hot.
Fuckery [2653035]
14:55:53 - 16/08/23 Your company application to Lizard Novelties was accepted
14:56:50 - 16/08/23 Bruklex changed Lizard Novelties's director to you
14:57:38 - 16/08/23 You upgraded Lizard Novelties's storage to a Huge warehouse for $525,000
14:57:40 - 16/08/23 You upgraded Lizard Novelties's staffroom to a Colossal staff room for $262,500
14:57:42 - 16/08/23 You upgraded Lizard Novelties's size to hold 10 employees for $1,050,000
14:57:50 - 16/08/23 You changed Lizard Novelties's director to Bruklex
14:57:58 - 16/08/23 You quit your company job at Lizard Novelties
Bruklex [2282758]
Syn is Quick, honest and delivered what he advertised.

Service: 200%
Customer satisfaction: 200%

Will definitely recommend him to other players.
Fuckery [2653035]
21:35:53 - 18/08/23 Your company application to [HIRING] Bang Sweets was accepted
21:36:05 - 18/08/23 Epinephrine changed [HIRING] Bang Sweets's director to you
21:36:28 - 18/08/23 You upgraded [HIRING] Bang Sweets's storage to a Huge warehouse for $300,000
21:36:29 - 18/08/23 You upgraded [HIRING] Bang Sweets's staffroom to a Colossal staff room for $150,000
21:36:31 - 18/08/23 You upgraded [HIRING] Bang Sweets's size to hold 10 employees for $600,000
21:36:50 - 18/08/23 You changed [HIRING] Bang Sweets's director to Epinephrine
21:37:12 - 18/08/23 You quit your company job at [HIRING] Bang Sweets
Fuckery [2653035]
06:35:02 - 21/08/23 Your company application to Cloathing Store was accepted
06:35:19 - 21/08/23 Ignormi changed Cloathing Store's director to you
06:35:37 - 21/08/23 You upgraded Cloathing Store's storage to a Huge warehouse for $300,000
06:35:39 - 21/08/23 You upgraded Cloathing Store's staffroom to a Colossal staff room for $150,000
06:35:41 - 21/08/23 You upgraded Cloathing Store's size to hold 12 employees for $600,000
06:35:54 - 21/08/23 You changed Cloathing Store's director to Ignormi
06:36:02 - 21/08/23 You quit your company job at Cloathing Store