It's actually a level 100 thread; get got. As the 2787th to level 100 and 805th to Invincible rank, I join all of the other people that have achieved these things. I am at 2476 for battle stats at ~5.5b with 9771 attacks made and 487 defends won, all in a rather efficient 6632 days.
As the most average of long term casual players, I thank the people that were there and extend no such gratitude to those whom weren't. There were many people that were but are now not, or are now but were not then, and the many friends we made along the way of course go without mention.
Thank you to everyone that wasn't mentioned, and here's to all the generally positive comments people typically sign these off with.
As the most average of long term casual players, I thank the people that were there and extend no such gratitude to those whom weren't. There were many people that were but are now not, or are now but were not then, and the many friends we made along the way of course go without mention.
Thank you to everyone that wasn't mentioned, and here's to all the generally positive comments people typically sign these off with.