Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

!Spin the wheel!

Started by Harlot [2915346] on in Gambling.

4 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Harlot [2915346]
What is your technique?


I tried several different things it still seems to be extremely random. (As it is supposed to be, I guess) for example pressing the stop button on the wheel in the same location multiple times yields very different results every time. I thought I could get it down to “if I stop it here it will have the best chance of stopping on a desired prize.”

Though do you tend to have more luck if you let it spin for a long time? Stop it right away? Hit the stop button when the arrow is on one of the negative effects? What is your method? I want to win that PI, enlighten me!
Jax [2952358]
I highly doubt when it comes to RNG in an online casino environment a strategy would work, especially in a roulette type of game where usually percentages are being set for each one of the drops/rewards.

Just double click Spin/Stop and let the numbers do their work as it doesn't (shouldn't) make any difference.
King108 [2798364]
There's a special technique where you need to stop in an exact moment. That is when you're entering the casino for playing anything but poker
Harlot [2915346]
Yeah I was referring more to peoples habits that they feel makes them lucky or succeed more. For example blowing on dice before a roll or kissing them dose nothing to effect the roll…I mean of course it’s an online computerized randomization. Though maybe someone feels stopping it on PI has a tendency to give more success in their personal experience.