.
CLOSED
Started by FRANKINCHINA [3018235] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 49
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Rca [1860888]
· 13 likes ·
You sent $1,000,000 to FRANKINCHINA. I just sent you a million, there's too much money in this game and life's too short not to make it somewhat enjoyable for new players. Yes, it's about earning it yourself but it can … - ChillySpunc [1905415]
· 12 likes ·
Get to level 15 and travel. Or you can sell losses but I never recommend that. - Nexus [105937]
· 10 likes ·
Bro, you're not getting any karma posting this sort of thing in General Discussion. Ill also point out, you're offering "awards" in your other threads of "up to $1mill"...and then you post this asking how to even make a million...
Get to level 15 and travel. Or you can sell losses but I never recommend that.
I'm happy to tell you something but it ain't how to earn 1 million.
Bro, you're not getting any karma posting this sort of thing in General Discussion.
Ill also point out, you're offering "awards" in your other threads of "up to $1mill"...and then you post this asking how to even make a million...
Ill also point out, you're offering "awards" in your other threads of "up to $1mill"...and then you post this asking how to even make a million...
only if there were guides that explained how to do that
.
Total NW: $2m...
have 100E. sell losses @ 350k each. VOILA 1.4m
You sent $1,000,000 to FRANKINCHINA.
I just sent you a million, there's too much money in this game and life's too short not to make it somewhat enjoyable for new players. Yes, it's about earning it yourself but it can make a difference to how much you enjoy the early game.
Good luck.
loses, but if they ask this question I would suggest that they read this guide because it is more beneficial to them:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0&start=1320&to=23685228
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0&start=1320&to=23685228
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
You sent $1,000,000 to FRANKINCHINA.
see? easy.
see? easy.
Why earn it when you can take it?
You used 25 energy anonymously attacking XXXXXX and mugged them for $41,437,500
You used 25 energy anonymously attacking XXXXXX and mugged them for $41,437,500
Don't do this, otherwise someone can create new thread about how easy to earn 100m/1b etc...
ngl you made my day lmao
Sell loses 4x
Help me in my mission bro. I pay 400k / lose
Help me in my mission bro. I pay 400k / lose
target me?!I have to tell that it has been delected for a quite long time!Also,it is "up to",I said in that post "1k to 1m",do you really think I'll give him 1 million?
It’s too difficult, what in the autistic dragon’s multi are you?
Ah, looks like this is autistic_dragons outgoing and less angsty cousin, retarded_lizard
All we need. Another one of them. Now i gotta wait out the green leaf before I can burn some energy on this idiot.