so is it me or do the amount of 7's that come out from the dealer is too high, to me it seems the game is not random but has an algorithm it follows to help you lose especially when you are winning
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Same goes with blackjack
I've managed to reach a 24 streak twice with the dealer's hand as Queen on the last turn. Turned out that I had King both times when I picked Low. Sad
I also hit 24 twice but did finally get 25. Most times I never got past 10.