While I was in a game of Russian Roulette, I was attacked by a player and got my money mugged. This is unfair, since I was at the casino.
Russian Roulette Bug
Started by Roppe [2872177] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Being at Casino doesn’t protect your money. Poker table may, but even that’s time limited.
There are no such restrictions atm, so that's allowed.