Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gpt Tomfoolery

Started by Flak [2091491] on in Technology.

1 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Flak [2091491]
I made a joke,
Trying to polish it up a bit, but figured it's just about good enough to paste in..


User: "Oh cool, a sofisticated AI program."

'click'

Gpt 4: "Hi there, How can I assist you today?"

User: "I want to clean my computer. Can you do that for me pls"

Gpt 4: "Certainly, I can do that for you:

Step One: I'll quickly wipe your C drive.
Step Tw