So how much do stats spies sell for? I am curious because soon I will be selling them and just wanted to know
Stat spies
Started by Hemigenus [2911440] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
depends on whether you're selling full spies or partials
typically 2m to 3m for a full spy
When I was in my law firm I sold full spies for 3-4m each, one of my employees sold them for 5m each. Partial spies were 1.5-2m