Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Networth malfunction?

Started by -Saint_Lucifer- [3024367] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 473 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
-Saint_Lucifer- [3024367]
Ok, so I'm only 3 days old. I have $34 to my name. But it shows my networth as $3,525,708. And I doubt that I've even "touched" close to 100k.

Is this a glitch?

I mean, based on my gambling...I should be in debt. Lol
Johnox [66901]
you probably have an item right now that has an inflated value or something, i doubt its glitched, just item fluctuations.
-Saint_Lucifer- [3024367]
Ohhh...ok. That helps it to make sense. I returned it. And appreciate it.

That gives me a better idea of how the networth works now. Thank you.
Nobody [237547]
If you click/tap the image of the items in your inventory, you can see what the game thinks it's worth. It's based on market value, and I believe the top X% is excluded to prevent players from faking item values.