Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription

Started by Frost- [1823290] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

Frost- [1823290]
I got an event today saying I lost my donated status and my 150 energy bar I still have 8 days left on my subscription but I only have a 100 energy bar
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Subscription and Donator days are two separate things. When you buy a subscription, it comes with x number of Donator days (that's the perk that lets you have 150 energy). You received you 372 Donator days when you setup your annual subscription.

However in October, 93 Donator days were stripped from your account due to these being gained through an illegal referral. Some of these Donator days were gained prior to setting up the annual sub. This is the reason your Donator days expired before the subscription ended. You had used some of the illegal Donator days from the referral rewards before setting up your subscription.

Thanks!