Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacked while a Newbie?

Started by Blackliquorice [3015599] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Blackliquorice [3015599]
Device: samsung SM-N950W Android: 9 App version: 1.9.34
I was attacked as a newbie, I still have the green leaf and I was hospitalized by "someone". I didn't attack anyone and I am not in a faction war or even enlisted. Is this a bug?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You can be attacked by other players who are 14 days or younger in age, which is what happened here.