Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission no completing.

Started by FluxAscender [2803708] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
FluxAscender [2803708]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. I just beat the target from Painleth Dentitht with bat and fists, and the mission didn't complete. It's not marked as failed, just isn't completing.
Fight Loader here: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e2c86a5a9f46e894c73b65a21426800f

Please tell me this isn't because I used fists a couple times...
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
[image: i.imgur.com]

The mission requires you to use only baseball bat. The first time around you used Fists, which would not mark the mission as completed. You used just the bat on your second attack, hence it worked.

Thanks!