Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bulk use/ Multi use

Started by AlexanderMil [2852842] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
AlexanderMil [2852842]
This is my first post here.
I was tapping away at my 80 beer thinking of a faster way to do this. Then I thought. "Why can't I just tap a button, input the desired number of beer I want to use and then tap use". In 3 taps I just did what would take me 80. My account would send just 1 request to the server and not 80 or more.
Then I thought about the same thing but with other boosters and meds.
I know this is just a QoL thing but can we get this? Would it also improve performance and reduce the lag?

Thank you for your time.
Everyone [2470179]
This is going to be very useful for beer or using cheap alternatives like tissue paper to restore happiness instead of edvd.