Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pet cemetery

Started by Cmevo [2815966] on in Animals & Nature.

1 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Cmevo [2815966]
Working on headstone with following quote

"I have loved you, how very much I have tried my best to give you the good life"
Skellington [2671472]
Did you lose your beloved companion? If so, I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences All the strength to deal with your loss. That is a beautiful quote.