Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spouse Needed!!!

Started by Blaqmass [3001079] on in Properties.

0 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Blaqmass [3001079]
Hey there, I'm looking for someone who will share PI with me. I'm looking long term for merits, but also need PI with airstrip and pilot. I will pay upkeep and am down to grow with someone especially if you like to travel and import. DM me if this sounds like something you would be interested in.

Cheers, Blaq