(I reported my own post for deletion. This was already discussed and apparently Ched has plans. This suggestion is dead.)
I hate having two ongoing suggestions at the same time, but this second one bothers me.
Where we have the icons that show we are in a class, racing, booster cooldown, etc. Can we get an icon that shows we are programming a virus, when you hover over it you see the eta? Every week or so I manually look to see if my virus is being programed.
I hate having two ongoing suggestions at the same time, but this second one bothers me.
Where we have the icons that show we are in a class, racing, booster cooldown, etc. Can we get an icon that shows we are programming a virus, when you hover over it you see the eta? Every week or so I manually look to see if my virus is being programed.