Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing SE use merit

Started by DarkSkorpio [2043172] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

DarkSkorpio [2043172]
I used SE found in the city really early on in my Torn dog days, it's visible in my stats that I used one, but I'm missing merit for using SE. Would be nice if it got fixed. I also had few crashes when my racing skill was low, but I have nothing in logs as proof of that, so I just leave it as "pretty please our glorious overlords."
    1. 03:24:05 - 10/06/17 You used a Skateboard increasing your speed by 30.30 to 3,060.49


      You are free to laugh at my young idiot self!
      Cheers!
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
This merit isn't retroactive. I believe you have used the SE before the merit came out (by about a year, as the merit became available in 2018).
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The award was released in August 2018. The award wasn't given retroactively, you need to use one after the award was released for it to be triggered. Your Stat Enhancer usage is from prior to the introduction of this award and hence you don't have it.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: Patch list #55 : 07/08/2018