Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral issue

Started by Galish [2999711] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Galish [2999711]
Hey, I joined torn fairly recently, and managed to talk my GF and two roomies into getting on lol. So I sent my GF and one roomie a referral link and let one of them get a referral from the last.
Dabbington got the referral through properly and shows up for me.
dragowerepire is the one I wanted to refer as well. I reached out to one of the staff in game and they directed me to make this post and have dragowerepire also post on here to confirm the referral.



Device: Google Pixel 6 Pro Android: 13 App version: 1.9.34