My total networth is showing as 3,6B. I have some stocks, bank investments, stuff in inventory. Looking in personal stats it shows that my inventory is ~1,6B+. How can this be correct when I have 1200 Bottles of Moonshie which is over 3B+ alone by market value showed on the item?
This makes no sense. Lets say I won that money and in cash it would be 3B+ added to my total networth. I have no way of holding this cash to be safe from mugs, so I buy items and then I’m receiving only half value but all cash is spent, so in this case I receive 1/2 of the networth I should be receiving. Vault is maximum 1b and first you have to have it, points are not stable as well as stocks, your faction balance doesn’t not count to networth as well. So how to keep this kind of money safe ? How then to know what items to buy to get 1:1 ratio for networth?
could be, but still looks bugged from my pow. i dont think i have any item that could have go down in price so much from 45M(real inventory value) to 800m its a very big difference