So, about more or less 7 days ago, I saw a sudden bump in my item worth according to TT. On my home page. However, no such bump in value was observable on the Item page. Disabling TT didn't solve it, as despite that, the value of my items kept artificially growing through no fault of my own.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Home page image
$2.551mil of those $35.135mil increase is existent and valid.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Item page photo
Even though I have previously faced this sort of a conundrum, the difference with the home page evaluation and item page evaluation have a difference of nearly 11x.
What the f**k is going on?
*My photos aren't visible to me after posting, so added links to them
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Home page image
$2.551mil of those $35.135mil increase is existent and valid.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Item page photo
Even though I have previously faced this sort of a conundrum, the difference with the home page evaluation and item page evaluation have a difference of nearly 11x.
What the f**k is going on?
*My photos aren't visible to me after posting, so added links to them