Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn freezes

Started by Bantor [2179037] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Bantor [2179037]
I experience problems with pages barely loading, freezing and crashing.

The harmful website https://eos-general.s3.amazonaws.com was blocked by my virusscan. Is this related?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid that's just your Antivirus being overly sensitive towards classifying something as a "virus" (Avast I think?). We use amazon aws, if your antivirus is going to block any links that direct to amazonaws.com, then that sounds like something that will cause problems for you.

Thanks!